Dashboard Warning Light – what is it?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- Check engine light on, but car runs fine
- Check engine light stays on
- Why is my ABS light on?
- ABS light on – is it serious?
- What causes the ABS light to come on?
Your car has been built with sensors to identify faults that can range from mild to potentially catastrophic!
If you have a dashboard warning light which stays on solid or regularly comes on, it is likely to indicate a significant problem that should not be ignored.
Removing or turning off warning lights without diagnosing the problem only treats the symptom and not the cause.
A.S. Motors has the latest Scan Tool technology to diagnose the problem with your vehicle. Here is how it works:
- We run a SCAN TEST which produces a Vehicle System Report and shows the fault with your vehicle.
- We provide you with a quote to repair your vehicle.
- If you agree to the repair work, we fix the problem that is causing the fault.
- Once the problem is fixed we run another SCAN TEST to ensure the fault is gone. This second Vehicle System Report provides you with confidence that the problem with your vehicle has been repaired.
VEHICLE SYSTEM REPORT
SCAN TEST BEFORE REPAIR
SCAN TEST AFTER REPAIR
SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRUSTED US